Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Already Living in Communism?? Watch THIS:


This is probably one of the most revealing TRUTHS written today by a freaking BRILLIANT man.. Ben Stein is one of my modern day heroes!! I hope EVERYONE will buy a copy of this documentary for yourselves and one for all your friends! It was fantastically done; and drives home that we are already to a larger degree than I'm comfortable recognizing LIVING UNDER COMMUNISM. We're being lied to.. and Ben Stein gets it. Do you?

He didn't come across a scientist that had ever discovered that spontaneous generation is possible; that it had never been proven. He DID find scientists and professors that were fired from their jobs after teaching Intelligent Design AND Darwinism. They canNOT talk about Intelligent Design in Colleges. What bothers me is: I read a study when I was in college (a long time ago)! about a lab-created "new earth" complete with all the elements present before life was here. In that lab SPONANEOUSLY GENERATED was an amino acid! Even the basic building block of life! Why was that study not revealed in Expelled? Maybe that study has since been destroyed and its founder kept quiet. That's what seems to be happening alot under our very noses. These scientists call Darwinism "an elegant explanation"!! Can you believe it?! They want to be "elegant". They want you in college for alot longer than it takes to learn a skill so you can be "well rounded"... no; so you can spend ALOT of $$$ getting brain-washed. But keep watching "sex in the city" because that'll help us get where we need to be! RRRrrrriigghhht....
Maybe Americans ARE just gullible. "Expelled" is for the NOT gullibles. Intelligence is the Glory of God... but that's inconvenient. Watch the video and see where Darwinism has taken societies in the past. Natural Selection??... Ya.. natural selection helped along by the government..
What I LOVE is how Ben Stein is able to demonstrate what FREEDOM means!

3 comments:

My Three Sons said...

Let's watch it next week. I am sill hoping upon hope to see you. We'll be there day after tomorrow (Sat) will you? Yes, Ben Stein is brilliant.

Kris and Sarah said...

Yay I freaken want to see it! I LOVE Ben S.

Anonymous said...

Hi Collette, This is Jalyn. Looking good. Working Hard? How is it being a grandma? Do I see some grey hair? Everybody says Hi @ the U. Come & see us some time:)
Hi Collette, This is Monica. How do you like your new assignment and new FRIEND? Call or text me when you get a chance,monica